Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Do You Have any Quick, Kid-Friendly Recipes the Whole Family Enjoys?

Here is a reader submission from KIM.

YAY for the working mama!!!

Something very challenging for me is dinner time. By the time I get home, my girls are into the pantry looking for a “snack”. The race is on to get something to the table. I love the crock-pot idea and use it often, but sometimes it’s a little boring (or maybe I’m just cooking the same thing over and over). Fortunately for me, I have a full kitchen at work. I have put together a casserole at home the night before and during my afternoon break threw it in the oven. Once I left work, the casserole was done and ready for me to put it in my insulated carry case and head out the door. It made my car smell yummy and all I needed to do was a salad or veggie.

Any quick, healthy, and kid-friendly meal ideas would be great. Sometimes it’s just chicken nuggets for dinner, but mama needs something more!

Thanks!

Kim

Great idea, Kim! Thank you.

Are you a working Mom with a story, suggestion or information to share? Do you have a recipe idea to help out Kim or any of us Mamas? E-mail us!

No comments:

Post a Comment